Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a real post!

i realize tumblr may not always be the best blogging platform.
here is a real post that talks about real things and not just a cute puppy pic or some babe model.

i really liked olivia's "stay home" banner. as seen below.



so i had at first intended on making one myself.
but my machine is broken and i decided to treat myself and get one made by her friend charlie that made this one.

it seems almost a frivolous expense when i am pretty sure i could make one. but at the same time it works for me. mine will say "yes you can"
i can be pretty defeatist at times and the extra encouragement could be perfect and now its even better cause i wont have made it for myself.
only 20 something days till school. i really need to get the machine fixed. whats a seamstress without a sewing machine. not much, ill tell you that.

ok so last night i went to meet up with stef and laura to have some brews on the patio.
a friend of lauras joined us and he was with some guys playing a show here. this guy dean recognized me instantly from meeeting me 5 years ago. it took me a bit but i remmebered him. i am still stunned he remembered/recognized me.
what happened to my brain? i used to remember everyone.
anyways drank some more and went to their show. it was pretty sweet. poppy stuff. reminded everyone of the loved ones which is a good thing. there even were some pop punk jumps. which are awessssommeeee
and then i embarassed myself by introducing myself to some guy as his friends gf. which is kind of awkward. ah my life.

oh i will upload the phtos from last night when i get some food in my stomach. i managed to convince the office driver to get some bagels and smoked salmon instead of danishes this morning. i cant wait. ( iamhungoverfml.)

what a boring "comeback" post.
i promise, pics are coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?