Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funemployment.

so i am back to being unemployed. so far it feels amazing to sleep in and relax. kinda.

on monday i worked the elections to make some extra christmas money.
tuesday i went to olivia's and we baked cookies and watched tons of buffy.
wednesday i went for dimsum with my cousin maude and her friend, then wandered downtown till meaghan got off work. went to her place, she made us hot chocolate because she is a doll, then i went to my old work to get my laptop, then i went to my dads for dinner and came home.

so i havent done that much sitting around, aside from right now while i am on hold with stupid FIDO customer service about the iphone i should have gotten a few days ago, that aparantly hasnt even been sent out yet. hate companies!!

anyways, more buffy watching now and some cleaning. my life is super awesomeeee

2 comments:

LL said...

yay lets be jobless together

maicher said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
runescape powerleveling