Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i swear its the last blog of the day.

Our internet has been coocoo for the past two days and now it may be back for good.

some guy was sitting at my computer to see if it was working and i wasnt looking at what he was doing. and then 2 minutes later someone else came to tell me to stop downloading torrents at work. wich i dont do. i dont even open the program when im here. im really annoyed. was he snooping around to see if my downloads were active? if so thats retarded because they automatically start when you open bittorrent.

I DONT LIKE GETTING IN TROUBLE WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.


fuck snoopers.



on a good note: i have been eating miniwheats all day because mathieu was nice enough to buy me some when i asked. even though im probably the only one that will eat them.


wooo.

gunna go get more.

i had too much coffee. kill me.

No comments: